For Tigo Tanzania users, Tigo Push is the simplest method to add money to your M-Paper wallet. This Money is stored inside your M-paper wallet to be used to buy your favorite newspapers and magazines found within the M-paper application anytime, anywhere.
FOR WEB APPLICATION USERS
Follow these steps to successfully add money into your M-paper application wallet on the web application with TigoPesa Push.
- Visit the M-Paper Web Application
- Log in with your phone number or email address
- Click "My Account" on the top-right menu
- On the account Page, select the "Top-up my account" menu item on the left menu
- Select the "Tigo" tab and make sure it has been highlighted
- Enter a Tigo phone number and amount and click "Continue" within the "Tigo Push" section
- Wait for the system to finish processing, this will send a request to your mobile device that has the Tigo number you used earlier for you to finish your top-up.
- A success message will appear with the message "Top-up request has been sent to your device" indicating the request has been sent successfully to your mobile device.
- To Finish the top-up, head to your mobile device and Enter your Tigo-Pesa PIN.
- If your Pin is correct, You will be notified of a successful payment
- Return to your computer, on your Account page, within the "Top up my account" left menu, click the "refresh" link on the top right of the page below "Units". You will see the new amount that you have topped up update on your number of units.